Friday, November 13, 2015

My Favorite Topic

My [favrit] topic is [basball].  It is fun.  [Basball] has a lot of rules.  [Basball] is almost the same thing as softball.  It is played with a ball and you have a [basball] bat to hit the ball when they throw it [towrds] you.  If you hit it you [hafe] to run all the three bases and if you get a home run and it goes out of the park.  If you get a home run, you get an [otmatic] point.  In [basball], [wene] you run and a player on the other team [caches] it, you are out and if they tag you with the ball in the hand you are out.


My [favrite] topic is soccer.  I like soccer because I am good at it.

1.  I can slide tackle.

2.  I can run fast.

3.  I can also [kike] the ball [relly] hard.

4.  I can score goals.

5.  I play hard.

6.  I like to [challg] myself.

7.  I like to see how good the other team is.

8.  I like to cheer my friends on.

9.  I like to see my friends score.

~ Written by Evan - 2nd Grade

1 comment:

  1. As you may have guessed, lately Sam's favourite topic is baseball too! In fact Dave is making Sam a "Baseball Monopoly game" for Christmas or Chanukah.

    ReplyDelete